Does the 'Uitgebreide Tandarts' additional insurance package meet your needs?
- You regularly visit the dentist or orthodontist
- You believe it is worth having extended coverage just in case
Extensive additional dental insurance
The additional insurance 'Uitgebreide Tandarts' provides extensive reimbursements for all kinds of dental and orthodontic costs. You will be assured of the best dental care.
Please note! To take out the additional insurance 'Uitgebreide Tandarts' you need to have a signed dental certificate. When you apply for 'Uitgebreide Tandarts' we will give you a form for your dentist to fill in and sign.
What is reimbursed?
- Check-ups with the dentist are fully reimbursed.
- Other treatments are reimbursed at 75%. The total annual reimbursement for dental and oral care is €1,150.
- Orthodontics up to 22 years: 80% of the costs, up to €2,045, as long as you are insured with CZ.
Extra advantages of CZ health insurance
- Everything online.
- At 'Mijn CZ' (in Dutch) you can submit your bills 24 hours a day, consult your policy and view your healthcare costs.
- Fast payment.
- If you've paid a bill yourself we will reimburse you within ten working days.
- Medical advice.
- Do you need to talk to a professional? Our specialists are ready to answer your questions.
Does your company or organisation have group health insurance with CZ? Then you pay less premium. When calculating your premium, fill in your group number to see your discount.
Is this insurance suitable for you?
Tell us about your situation and we will help you make the right choice.