Does this apply to your organisation?
- Have you seconded Dutch employees to a foreign country?
- Do you employ foreign nationals in the Netherlands?
- Are you certain that your employees in foreign countries are not underinsured?
- Are you sure that the health insurance of your expats complies with local laws and regulations?
- Are you sure that your expats are not paying too much (for example, duplicate cover)?
We would be pleased to provide you with advice free of charge about the options available for the health insurance of your expats.
Ensure that your employees are properly insured for health expenses
Healthcare differs from country to country. Different standards and rates and different laws and regulations apply in each and every country. But you want to ensure that your employees are properly insured against healthcare costs in accordance with international standards. You want them to be able to access the best care providers at all times, wherever they live or work.
How can you be sure that the healthcare of your expats is in order? We are pleased to be able to offer the best health insurance policies to help you organise the best healthcare. Wherever they are in the world, even in countries where Dutch health insurance policies are not compliant with local regulations.
The best health insurance for every expat
A health insurance policy for expats cannot be a standard product Healthcare differs from place to place and laws and regulations may vary significantly. What is more, each family has its own wishes. Our approach is to begin making an inventory of the specific circumstances and to analyse them. What are your terms and conditions as the employer and what are the expat's wishes? We then provide advice.
Do insurance obligations apply or not?
We make a distinction between 2 groups of expats. Each group of expats will be given different advice.
- We recommend that expats and their family who are obliged to take out insurance in the Netherlands should take out the general insurance of CZ plus a top-up additional insurance package from one of our international healthcare partners. The general insurance is a refund policy with the same cover and premium discount as those in your group healthcare contract.
- We recommend that expats and their family who are not obliged to take out insurance in the Netherlands should take out comprehensive good-value health insurance with one of our international healthcare partners.
Our international healthcare partners are Allianz Worldwide Care, Bupa Global and Cigna Global Health Benefits. All are renowned insurance providers who have a great deal of experience with insurance for expats.
Ask us for advice
Would you like to know what the best way is to insure your expats and their families with the best healthcare? Then why not make an appointment with our specialists?
Call +31 76 524 34 85