We try to find out what you think and feel in 3 different ways:
- Customer satisfaction survey: We want to know how you feel about the help we provide, like when you change your policy, submit a claim, or visit one of our service centres.
- Patient experience survey: If you have visited a healthcare provider for diagnosis or treatment, we are interested in your opinion on the service you received, and on the quality of the healthcare.
- Other checks: We check the invoices we receive from healthcare providers, for example, and we are also interested in your needs and wishes, as this helps us develop all sorts of new services.
Everyone with a CZ insurance policy may be invited to take part in a customer satisfaction survey. For patient experience surveys and most other types of surveys or checks, we will only invite you to take part if you have received the healthcare we are looking into.
Participating in these surveys is entirely voluntary and has no effect on your insurance or any further treatment by the healthcare provider. If you would prefer not to take part, that is certainly not a problem.
CZ’s partners for customer surveys
We mainly carry out surveys regarding our services ourselves, through the CZ Customer Panel (‘Klantenpanel’). However, for other surveys, we use the services of specialist agencies, who carry out the surveys with the utmost care.
To find out how patients experience the healthcare they receive, we use specialist research agencies, mainly SAMR and MediQuest.
These agencies meet the highest privacy protection standards.
How these agencies work
CZ supplies two files, one with mailing details (name, address, email address), and one with analysis data (general background characteristics like gender and age).
- Immediately after sending out the survey, the file with mailing details is destroyed so that it is impossible to trace the survey results or the background characteristics to any individual.
- The processing of personal data is registered with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (‘Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens’), in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
All agreements between CZ and the research agencies are recorded in writing. Your personal details will never be used for other purposes.
Your personal details are safe
If you decide to take part in one of our surveys, we assure you that your information is safe with us.
- Your personal details are well protected against unlawful use.
- Your personal details are stored in a database on a server that is secured against external threats by means of firewalls, authentication and encryption.
- The web applications used for research are also secured by means of authentication (an access code). This means that no one else can see your answers.
- The software used has security settings that ensure that information is not lost, misused or edited. Only authorised staff have access to your details and only for the purpose of analysis and quality control.
2018 customer satisfaction survey
Every year we use various methods to find out how satisfied our customers are. In the ‘Klantenmonitor Zorgverzekeringen 2018’ (2018 health insurance customer satisfaction monitor), you gave us an 8.1 out of 10 rating.