Students and interns

Are you a student or on work placement doing paid work in the Netherlands? Then you are obliged to be insured in the Netherlands.

CZ offers special health insurance cover for young adults. Are you living in the Netherlands but not receiving an income from work? Then 'OOM Young Global Traveller Nederland' is the cover for you. Flexible insurance for good, fast care in the event of an illness or accident. As a young visitor (under 30 years of age) this gives you flexible insurance:

  • Choose from health costs or SOS cover and a complete insurance package.
  • For short and long stays in the Netherlands.
  • Cover can be taken out while you are in the Netherlands.
  • Also for temporary visits to your home country.
  • Maximum period of cover five years.

More about the OOM Studying in the Netherlands Insurance

CZ Customer Services