- the personal contribution for childbirth may differ per hospital
- € 525.85 for outpatient childbirth without medical grounds
- 8% for upper implant overdentures
- 10% for lower implant overdentures
- 10% for the repair and rebasing of full dentures (upper and/or lower)
Your personal contribution voor hearing aids is 25% from the age of 18.
Lenses for glasses (for insured persons up to the age of 18) and contact lenses on medical grounds
- €119 for contact lenses/lenses (for glasses to be used for less than one calendar year, per calendar year)
- €59.50 for a new lens on one side (1 contact lens or 1 lens for glasses) to be used for less than one calendar year, per calendar year
- €59.50 per contact lens/lens for glasses to be used longer than one calendar year
- €4.80 per hour for obstetric care, at home or at a birth clinic
- €38 per day (for mother and child together) for care at a maternity centre or hospital without medical necessity
- 8% of the costs for upper dentures on implants
- 10% of the costs for lower dentures on implants
- 10% of the costs for repairs and rebasing full dentures (upper and/or lower dentures)
- 17% of the costs for removable dentures in combination with dentures on implants
Orthopaedic shoes/hypoallergenic footwear
- €63 per pair for insured persons under the age of 16
- €126 per pair for insured persons from the age of 16
Other medical transportation
For medical transportation you wil pay a personal contribution of €113 per year.
There is a maximum reimbursements for these healthcare/medical aid
- Obstetric care in a facility without medical necessity: €236 per day (for mother and child together)
- Transport: €0.37 per km
- Accommodation costs: €82 per night
- A Wig (CZ consent required): €454.50
Indexed rates from previous years?
You can see the rates from past years in 'Mijn CZ' (in Dutch).