Submitting a complaint about CZ

If you have had an unpleasant experience with CZ or are dissatisfied with our service, we take this very seriously. We are not happy unless you are happy, so please report your complaint to us either by telephone or in writing. We will immediately start looking into what went wrong and what we can do for you.

How to submit a complaint

You can submit your complaint by filling in the complaint form. Alternatively, you can call us or send your complaint by post.

  1. Go to the complaint form

  2. Describe your complaint and enter your details

  3. Send your complaint

  4. We will respond to your complaint within five working days. It may take longer to handle your complaint if we need to gather additional information.

Health Insurance Complaints and Disputes Committee

If you are dissatisfied with the way we have handled your complaint, or if we have failed to get back to you within six weeks, you can forward your complaint to the Health Insurance Complaints and Disputes Committee (SKGZ). SKGZ will resolve your complaint within 90 days. You can also refer your complaint to the civil court.

CZ Customer Services

To the top