Discover the ‘Zorgkeuzepolis’ policy
- Our general insurance policy with the most freedom of choice
- Choice of 6 deductibles, from €385 to €885
- 100% reimbursement for all healthcare providers (including those with no contract with CZ)
- Decide for yourself: arrange your healthcare matters online or by post
What’s covered under the general insurance
Every year, the government decides what healthcare is covered under the general insurance; this applies equally to all health insurers. To give a few examples:
‘Zorgkeuzepolis’: 100% reimbursement for all healthcare providers
The biggest difference between the general insurance policies concerns your reimbursement for healthcare providers without a contract. With the ‘Zorgkeuzepolis’, it doesn’t matter whether or not your healthcare provider has a contract with us: we will reimburse 100% of the bill. There are still additional advantages of visiting a healthcare provider with a contract with CZ though.
Reimbursement of contracted healthcare
- Choose from among 45,000 healthcare providers
- The best healthcare and the shortest waiting period
- No need to pay up front: we pay the healthcare provider
Reimbursement for non-contracted healthcare
- No agreements on quality and availability
- Pay the bill yourself and claim the costs back from us
Choose between 6 deductibles
The selection of higher deductibles also differs per general insurance policy. You have 6 choices with the ‘Zorgkeuzepolis’ policy: besides the compulsory deductible of €385, you can opt for a voluntary deductible of €100, €200, €300, €126.25 or €500. You will get a discount on your premium when you opt for a higher deductible. Do keep in mind, however, that you will need to pay the first €135.25 to €500 in healthcare costs yourself should you need care.
3 reasons to opt for CZ’s ‘Zorgkeuzepolis’ policy
You are free to choose your own healthcare provider
100% reimbursement when you choose your own healthcare provider
Healthcare is always close by
You can go to any hospital in the Netherlands
Choose between 6 deductibles
Choose between 5 voluntary deductibles, in addition to the compulsory deductible
Frequently asked questions about the general insurance
Take out your health insurance now
Compare our general insurance policies and take out your health insurance online now.Calculate your premium in just two minutes
- Convenient cancellation service
- 14-day cooling-off period
- Free of charge for children under 18
Additional insurance packages
Get cover for other healthcare too, like urgent care abroad, physiotherapy, glasses and contact lenses, or alternative healthcare, from as little as €1.95 per month.
Dental insurance packages
Need cavities filled, a crown, dental cleaning or braces? Dental costs are often high. For as little as €22.10 per month, you have dental care cover too.
Other general insurance policies
If you’d prefer a higher reimbursement when you visit healthcare providers who do not have a contract with CZ, or would like to choose from 5 voluntary deductibles.