The healthcare team can help you...
- find and arrange the right healthcare for your situation;
- prepare for your doctor’s appointment;
- find a healthcare provider who meets your needs and wishes;
- arrange aftercare, like home care, rehabilitation, an exercise programme, or cancer aftercare;
- with waiting list mediation for the hospital, district nursing, or mental health-care facility;
- get a second opinion if you have doubts about the diagnosis or treatment;
- get to grips with long-term care and home care regulations.
Specialists in informal care
If you are a carer, you can likely use some help. And helping carers is a speciality of ours. Our healthcare advisers and informal care brokers can help you organise the care that is needed and lighten your load.
For all other enquiries...
If you have a question about your insurance, payment, claim or reimbursement, or would like to inform us of a change of address, please call our Customer Services.