Premium depends on your age
The premium depends on your age. Are you younger than 30 years on January 1st 2017? Then your premium is € 18.65 per month. Are you 30 years or older? Then you pay € 25.65 per month. Do you turn 30 in 2017? Then you pay € 18.65 per month in the whole of 2017.
Does the additional insurance 'Jongeren' fit your needs?
- You don't want to worry about health insurance.
- You want a package with all the reimbursements that a student or young person might need.
- But also cheap, so that you won't be out of pocket.
Additional insurance specially for young people
The additional insurance 'Jongeren' reimburses the costs of treatment and medical devices you might need at this stage of your life. So that you will be insured without any worries.
What is reimbursed?
- Spectacles and contact lenses: € 100 per two years
- Physiotherapy: 9 treatments per year
- The dentist: Check-ups reimbursed 100%, other dental treatment 75%. Up to € 450 per year.
- Vaccinations: 100% of the market rate
- Contraceptives: € 200 per year
- Urgent medical care abroad: max. of twice the amount you would receive in the Netherlands
- 50 free condoms
Does your company or organisation have group health insurance with CZ? Then you pay less premium. When calculating your premium, fill in your group number to see your discount.
Is this insurance suitable for you?
Tell us about your situation and we will help you make the right choice.