Does the additional insurance 'Plus' fit your needs?
- You will be opting for certainty.
- You want to be insured for commonly occurring healthcare costs such as physiotherapy, vaccinations and spectacles or contact lenses.
An extensive additional packageThe additional insurance 'Plus' reimburses the costs of all kinds of treatments and medical aids that are not covered by the general insurance. You will have more certainty for you and your children.
What is reimbursed?Apart from the reimbursements you receive under your general insurance, the additional insurance 'Plus' also includes reimbursements for:
- Alternative treatments: €450 per year for treatments (max. €40 per day)
- Spectacles and contact lenses: €100 per two years
- Physiotherapy and exercise therapy: 18 treatments
- Vaccinations for travelling abroad: 50% of the market rate
- Hearing aids: €100 extra per hearing aid from the personal contribution
Does your company or organisation have group health insurance with CZ? Then you pay less premium. When calculating your premium, fill in your group number to see your discount.
Is this insurance suitable for you?
Tell us about your situation and we will help you make the right choice.