Expats, students or au pairs who work in the Netherlands

Two students

Insuring your health

Do you live or work in the Netherlands? Then you have to take out health insurance for medical costs. What exactly you have to do for your Dutch health insurance will depend on your personal situation.

Receiving medical care

Do you need medical care? If you are insured with CZ you can count on CZ's health services.

European Health Insurance Card

In the Netherlands you show your insurance card to the care provider. Abroad, it is better if you have the internationally recognised European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). Apply for this card before you go abroad.

European health insurance card

Personalised advice

Have you come from abroad to live or work in the Netherlands?
Our care and insurance tool shows you how your care will be insured and reimbursed.

Buitenlandwijzer (Dutch)

Call us

088 555 7000
Monday till Friday: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday closed