Is the 'Zorgbewustpolis' suitable for you?
- You want good care at an affordable price
- You prefer to arrange all your health insurance online
- 6% of our customers chose the 'Zorgbewustpolis'
With the 'Zorgbewustpolis'
- We use 'Mijn CZ' (in Dutch) to communicate with you about your policy, claims and bills.
- You always pay your premium by direct debit.
- You can choose between the compulsory deductible of €385 or the higher voluntary deductible of €885.
- You receive a lower reimbursement if you go to a non-contracted supplier (70% of the costs to maximum of 70% of the agreed rate, instead of 75% with the 'Zorg-op-maatpolis'). Check which care providers have a contract with us (in Dutch).
What is reimbursed?
The 'Zorgbewustpolis' reimburses essential medical costs such as:
- Specialist medical care and hospital care
- General healthcare, such as the general practitioner, obstetric care, maternity care, speech therapy and dietary advice
- Medicines and medical aids
- Dentist (for children up to 18 years)
List of all reimbursements (in Dutch)
Does your company or organisation have group health insurance with CZ? Then you pay less premium. When calculating your premium, fill in your group number to see your discount.
Is this insurance suitable for you?
Tell us about your situation and we will help you make the right choice.