- unexpected healthcare costs covered for just €1.95 per month
- extensive reimbursement for urgent medical care abroad
- dental costs following an accident covered up to €10,000
Reimbursements under the ‘Start’ additional insurance package
The ‘Start’ additional insurance package provides the following reimbursements:
- urgent medical care abroad: - within the EU/EEA and treaty countries: 100% - other countries: double the amount reimbursed in the Netherlands
- organisational costs through the emergency centre
- medically necessary transport to the Netherlands
- urgent dental care abroad: €275
- dental costs following an accident: up to €10,000
- accommodation costs for one room (e.g. a Ronald McDonald house): €500
- drop-in centres for cancer patients/survivors and their families
- oncological aftercare: up to €900
- exercise programmes: up to €350 every 3 years (only for certain conditions)
Take out a ‘Start’ additional insurance package
You can compare our additional insurance packages, calculate the premium and take out your additional insurance package online.
If you need any help or advice, please feel free to talk to one of our customer advisers on +31 (0)88 555 70 00.
- useful switch service: if you register for our health insurance before 1 January, we’ll cancel your current insurance for you.
- 14-day cooling-off period: you can cancel your insurance policy within 14 days of registration, free of charge.
A good tip: take out dental insurance while you’re at it
If you would also like to have your dental costs reimbursed, you can take out one of our two dental insurance packages.
- CZ accepts everyone. We’d be happy to welcome you too.
- good cover for urgent medical care abroad
- children under 18 automatically co-insured without charge